My papers are available in the arxiv here.
• (with A. Reid) Totally geodesic hyperbolic 3-manifolds in hyperbolic complements of tori in S4. [arxiv]
• (with D. Groves) Prescribed virtual homological torsion of 3-manifolds. [arxiv]
• (with A. Reid) Embedding closed hyperbolic 3-manifolds in small volume hyperbolic 4-manifolds. (to appear in AGT). [arxiv]
• (with A. Kolpakov) A hyperbolic counterpart to Rokhlin's cobordism theorem. (to appear in IMRN). [arxiv] [journal]
• Virtually special embeddings of integral Lorentzian lattices. Characters in low-dimensional topology, CRM, Contemp. Math. [arxiv]
• (with S. Tillmann) Reflections on trisection genus. Rev. Roumaine Math. Pures Appl. 64, 4 (2019). (Proceedings of JARCS 2017) [arxiv] [journal]
• Special subgroups of Bianchi groups. Groups Geom. Dyn. 14, 1 (2020). [arxiv] [journal]
• Essential surfaces and intersections in the character variety. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 17, 5 (2017). [arxiv] [journal]
• (with H. Li)Small generators of Arithmetic Fuchsian groups. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 144, 12 (2016). [arxiv] [journal]
• (with Adams, Crawford, Jensen, Siegel, Zhang) Stick index of knots and links in the cubic lattice. J. Knot Theory Ramifications 21, 5 (2012). [arxiv] [journal]
• PhD Thesis: Quantifying virtual properties of Bianchi groups. (2018) (supervised by Alan W. Reid at the University of Texas at Austin)
• Undergraduate Thesis: Hyperbolic 3-Manifolds as Discretized Configuration Spaces of Simple Graphs. (2011) (supervised by Aaron Abrams at Emory University)
In Fall 2021 I am teaching two sections of Intro to Advanced Mathematics offered on-campus hybrid:
MATH 215 MWF 11:00AM-11:50AM 320 LH
MATH 215 MWF 4:00PM-4:50PM 303 AH
All course information and materials are available on Blackboard.
[Office hours: Mondays 2-2:50PM, Wednesdays 9:45-10:45AM]
I am an NSF Postdoc and Research Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Prior to UIC, I spent a year as an NSF Postdoc at UC Santa Barbara after completing my PhD at UT Austin in 2018.
I am currently on the academic job market.
office: UIC Science and Engineering Offices 616